Sunday, May 8, 2011

CAUTION

CAUTION: THIS POST MAY CONTAINS VIOLENT WORDS. PLEASE STOP READING IF YOU ARE 20 YEARS AND BELOW. I REPEAT PLEASE STOP READING, IF YOU ARE 20 YEARS AND BELOW. THANK YOU.


OKAY, I'M WARNING YOU. PLEASE STOP READING IF YOU ARE 20 YEARS AND BELOW. LIKE SERIOUSLY, PLEASE STOP READING IF YOU ARE 20 YEARS AND BELOW. THANK YOU.

Salam to all,


For many years(okay tipu, for two years je), I'm having a rough time, wondering and thinking, why is it so hard for me to be in love. And let me get this straight, for many years(okay tipu lagi, only for 2years je) I'm not even attracted to any guys(except for shiwon, haha)



So, i think, the reasons I'm not attracted to them is because:

1. I'm happy with my like life and not thinking of having any love life.
2. One part of my heart which should be fill with love da penuh with my thoughts of my beloved ones.
3. No one seems to be attractive and "WOW" me enough. Harharharhar.
4. I'm too selfish to think about others?? hahaha!
5. Tak nampak, coz spec tak cukup power. So most likely tak perasan any lelaki hot lalu kat depan. (Sumpah loser kan =,=)
6. Errrrrrrrrr, nak bercinta lepas kahwin. (Ewww, what the fish am I talking about dei?)
7. UiTM semua melayu. I'm attracted to chinese laaa. (FYI, I'm not racist ya)
8. Banyak sangat abangs, so da jemu tengok lelaki? HAHAHAHA, kidding, kidding.
9. In love dengan Taylor Swift kot? haha~
10. Lastly, I don't need a guy to make me happy, eh eh, what I meant was I don't think I need a guy right now. I've been blessed with so many things that I never thought of having. So once again, praise to Allah :) I love you. You are my sweetheart. And sorry for all the mistakes I made :(

2 comments:

farhana

wslm. luckily im over 20(ish, terpaksa mengaku tua plak sbb nk baca entry ni). haha.

2.mesti im one of them kan?(tgh perasan ni)haha.
3.ecececece. tough girl la ni?? hehehe
6.catfish! i like~
7.mengaku jgk attracted to chinese. nanti i carikan mualaf cina utk u ye. xpun anyone with chinese look? :p
10.agreed with what u said. alhamdulillah.

Hope everything that happened around us could be pondered and make us to be more close to Him.
insyaAllah :)

Lyana

Owwwwww-my-pencilcase,, i should made it below 22 nex time. Ahahaha, bagi you tak boleh baca :P


No no no, tak payah cari me any guys okay.

Yes. Amin :)

Post a Comment