Friday, May 6, 2011

THE 5 OF US.


Shada, Nabilah, Izyan and Wani :)


THE FIVE OF US. (Shada, Wani, Nabilah, Me and Izyan)


Remember when we used to call "The Five of Us"?
Remember when we used to hangout, laughing, teasing one another?
Remember the time when we used to plan something to do but ended doing nothing?
Remember we gave ourselves nicknames? Example, nabilah aka komander, lyana aka cool la sangat, wani aka si tukang gelak, izyan aka unknown. Hahahaha.

Well honestly, deep inside my soul i really miss that moment. Missing the pieces of memories I had :( .

I know things change, people come and go. We separated. But my thoughts of you girls and the memories we shared will never fade. I will always pray for all of you.

Sometimes, I do wish, we could have another moment of time together. Laugh, eat and share secrets together again. Wish we could forget about anything and everything that had happened. But oh well, everything changed, everyone moves on. And so did I :( .

And as long as everything is fine, everyone is happy with their own way, than I'm happy for you girls :) .


P/S: May Allah bless us all :)

2 comments:

farhana

Good friends show who you are :)
Friends is one of the greatest gifts from Him that could design our lives into a piece of art.
And i'm grateful that you have tonnes of GooD friends as i did ;)
So, appreciate & love them whoever they are.
Alhamdulillah. thank You :)

Lyana

Alhamdulillah. Indeed. Thank you :)

Post a Comment