Friday, November 26, 2010

What if ??

If I have the feeling, it would be you.

If I have the choice, I’ll choose you,

If I have the guts, I’ll tell everyone about you, (But I didn’t)

If I can’t control my will, I will go to you,

If I tell everyone, no one will trust me,

And if I tell everyone, no one will stay with me,

If I’m a selfish person, I’ll choose you,

If I’m a stupid person, I’ll choose you,

If I'm blind, I'll choose you.

If I don't love Allah, I'll choose you.


But yet, still, if and if and if I have the choice, I will choose you.

But the fact is, I can’t. And I accepted it. I choose to choose Allah.

I love you Allah. Please be with me. And avoid me from this sin. Enough is enough. :')

Do pray the best for me.

3 comments:

Sarah Kamal

woah! yana who is this unlucky person???? if its a person lah! XD

Lyana

HAHAHA. Lucky person kot :D

farhana

Dear, Allah will always help and love you whoever or whenever you are. but a person can leave or hate you if they wanted to. Focus to the One who created you that always loves you, not the one who was created that dont know whether loves you or not. Alhamdulillah you choose Him. The best LOVE you will ever get in your life :)

Post a Comment