Thursday, November 11, 2010

Remote.


Isn't it strange how the littlest things can really change who we are? I wonder if we ever settle into the fact that we are who we are and we have the life we have and it's FINE to be you! Don’t judge others, judge yourself. Don’t change yourself to please your friend. Change your friend as true friend accept who you are. I have opened my eyes to see what real friend is.

I learned from what I see and what I hear. People might judge me as a laughing machine, cold hearted, sports freak, or perhaps a maniac. But they never knew what’s on my mind. I might be laughing while actually I was disguising myself to hide the fact that I was having a bad day.

Anyway, it's time to let things go, to stop waiting. It's time to start moving in some direction again. I have been living in a pause mode, I guess technically it's not really living if your paused. This year feels like there was lots of pausing, waiting, and looking for the rewind button and wishing that I could change the past. I think it's time to change that remote and just get going. Keep going like there’s no end. I’m sick of dissatisfaction.
It’s the time to look forward. After all, it should be a ride, not a fight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment