Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Congrats Tay's
Taylor Alison swift.
Again, she received Billboard Woman of the Year award. Lots of love from meeeeee!!
Voices from twitter :
1. Abigail Anderson : So happy for you @taylorswift13 ...so beautifully brilliant in all that you do.
2. Zooey deschanel : So nice to meet @taylorswift13 and kris kristofferson at the #billboardmusicawards
3. Hayley from Paramore: @taylorswift13 YAYAY!!!
4. Perez Hilton: @TaylorSwift13 Congrats, T-Swizzle!
5. Wondersturck: Congrats @taylorswift13 for being named @Billboard Woman Of The Year! We're #wonderstruck by you <3 #BBMA
6. Grant Mickelson : Congrats @TaylorSwift13 for being (among many other rad things) Billboard's Woman of the Year! I'm not bored w/the board's choice on that.
7. MTV: @taylorswift13 is so sweet. So happy she won. #BBMA
8. ♔ єη¢нαηтє∂ ♔: I can't stop crying. I love you so much @taylorswift13 you will always be woman of the year, every year in my heart.
(And many more................ Check it out yourself -__-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Post a Comment