I know what's right and what's wrong in life. But the problem is, I have this huge emotional force that keep hitting me from the very beginning. And since it's the first month of the Islamic Calendar, I would like to change slowly. Let me list some of it:
1. Wanna be a good Muslim.
2. Wanna be a good Muslim.
3. Wanna be a good Muslim.
4. Wanna be a good Muslim.
5. Wanna be a good Muslim.
6. Wanna be a good Muslim.
Ahahaha. Wonder why? I believe if a person is a good Muslim, then nothing is impossible for him/her to achieve anything. Every moment will be easy even if it's hard. Praise be to The Almighty(Allah).
One day, I'll be that person, InsyaAllah. Nothing is impossible if Allah wills it. I hope the best for my family, friends, and you too :) May Allah bless and guide us till we die, Ameen.
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
InsyaAllah. ameen :)
Post a Comment