A very very deep deep inside my soul, I really wanna change, thinking of changing. Change to be a better person for myself, my family, my friends, all living things, and THE MOST IMPORTANT is to change for Allah :) It's hard. I'm not strong enough. Do pray for me :)
Ya Allah, please forgive me, for all the sins I made. Do guide and guard me. Amin.
p/s: May Allah bless us all, Amin :)
Friday, April 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Salam dear,
InsyaAllah He will guide you whoever or wherever you are! Just remember that you are the one who should seek for Him or your objectives. It is good enough that you remind of Him :)
"Maka ingatlah kepada-Ku, Aku pun akan ingat kepadamu. Bersyukurlah kepada-Ku, dan janganlah kamu ingkar kepada-Ku" (Al-Baqarah 2:152)
Put in mind that Life is a journey with no end until our breath stops. We will keep on searching and pondering with things that happened around us to improve ourselves. We are the ones that have to choose which road is the best. We know but we ignore.
Try your best and feel the sweetness. Leave the rest to Him. I know you are strong with His help and just don't give up as He always be with patient people :)
Thankyou :)) With Allah wills, I'll change :)
Post a Comment