Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Back on Track.


When emotions take over, we find it hard to control the decision we make. Every action no matter big or small, define us. You may say one thing but your action will still define you. I realize words have power, I also realize facial expressions have power. The past few days have been filled with frustration and confusion which I realized after a conversation with Jess. How can a simple conversation at the end create chaos? Yes, I made a mistake and so what? Paul Arden once said that “THE PERSON WHO DOESN’T MAKE MISTAKES IS UNLIKELY TO MAKE ANYTHING”. So I guess,right now, I’m making something, and it’s a good thing right?

Anyway, I am back on track! YAY me! I realize that I am what I am. No more regretting, no more worrying. Everything will be okay. I don’t want to stick on a small box. Three years of her is enough. I’m feeling good and trying to be great. Life is good when you start to think positive in a different perspective. Well, every problem is a gift in disguise. I'm gooooooood and I'm fine :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment