
Sometimes, I do like to be alone, eat alone, drive alone, walked alone and sleep alone. I can think the best when I'm alone. I can viewed the past, correcting all the mistakes and viewed the life in a way they should be.
Sometimes I just wanted to be missed, and sometimes I just wanted to be noticed at, only by you. Nothing but you.
Sometimes I would like to blame everyone for what I did and hurt them just to satisfied my anger. Sometimes I faked my smile just to tell others that I'm fine instead of showing the dying feelings. Sometimes,I find it hard to believe in people. As i have been cheated for times.
Does this 'sometimes' bother me? NO. Because I know. Keeping the 'sometimes' would not make me any happier but sorrow. Life goes on.
2 comments:
gosh....i am starting to miss u. and oh my blog yg ni lah u shud follow. yg lagi satu tu i privatekan coz i blum upload gambar fully. hehe. apa daaaaa
Mana satu? IMYT
Post a Comment